Advisement Office Staff
To assist and empower students to become informed decision makers in their pursuit of lifelong learning and service.
We strive to model the attributes of Jesus Christ, the Master Teacher, in helping their university experience, as they prepare to educate and serve with an eternal perspective.
Fall Office Hours
8 AM - 5 PM Monday and Friday
8 AM - 6 PM Tuesday*-Thursday
Our office is closed on Tuesdays during devotionals/forums from 10:45 AM - noon.
How The Front Office Can Help
No appointment needed. Contact the front office and see if the advising assistants can help you before you set up an appointment with an advisor.
The front office can answer general questions about:
- Changing Majors
- Declaring majors and minors
- McKay Undergraduate Programs
- Application Requirements
- Praxis tests
- Holds and Flags
- Scheduling advisors and appointments
How Advisors Can Help
Appointment needed. Contact the front office to set one up.
Services advisors can help with:
- Creating a graduation plan
- Creating class schedules
- Selecting a major
- Applying for majors, student teaching, and internships
- Prepping for graduation and convocation
- Ensuring that you get the most out of your education experience
- Elementary Education, last names A - C, and Athletes
- Physical Education Teaching/Coaching (K - 12)
- Elementary Education, last names D - L
- Special Education: Mild/Moderate
- Special Education: Severe
- Elementary Education, last names M - Z
- Early Childhood Education
- Communication Disorders
- Secondary Education