BS in Communication Disorders
Detailed Course List
- Gain a mastery of the body structures that affect language, speech, and hearing.
- Become familiar with disorders and the methods used to confront them, such as the use of technology to collect data.
- Prepare to enter graduate degree programs in speech-language pathology.
How to ApplySubmit Program Application
- Complete the Applicant Questionnaire which includes one short essay.
- No paper applications are being taken this year. Please use the link above.
- If you have any questions, please contact the ComD department office (136 TLRB email@example.com), or the Education Advisement Center (350 MCKB firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 58 major credits
Completing the undergraduate major means taking all the required courses (58 credit hours). At present, no additional requirements (senior thesis, comprehensive exam, minor, etc.) are required.
Application Deadline:Oct 15 and Apr 15